Into The Dragons Den | Match-A-Quest is a tile matching / memory game that is fun for the whole family.
Players take on the role of villagers trying to reclaim treasure stolen by a group of dragons. The player with the most coin earned for their treasure at the end of the game wins!
- Reclaim treasure (and earn coins) by matching tile pairs
- 23 different treasures to reclaim
- 4 playable kingdoms (Red/Green/Blue/Black)
- Team up with villagers from the same kingdom
- Complete individual quests to earn extra coins
- Stay away from the dragons breath (otherwise you will lose an already reclaimed treasure)
- Find all 4 dragons to end the round (earning extra coins & hopefully keeping your reclaimed treasure)
- Play 1 to 6 rounds (approximately 15 minutes per round)
You are one of several villagers that have banded together in hope of reclaiming treasure stolen by a group of dragons. You’ve been promised various amounts of coin if you can find the treasure and return it to your kingdom. But keep watch of other villagers, for although you agreed to join this group because there is strength in numbers, others may be in it just for the promise of coin earned for treasures returned to their very own kingdoms.
To be the villager who has earned the most coin for their reclaimed treasures at the end of the game.
Some treasure tile examples:
Players take turns trying to match tile pairs to reclaim treasure and earn coin when the treasure is returned to their kingdom at the end of a round.
- Coins are earned for treasure returned to a villager’s kingdom at the end of each round.
- Gold treasure is worth 3 coins and all other treasure is worth 1 coin (however, sword/shield/helmet treasures can potentially earn an extra coin each).
- Reclaimed treasure covered by the Dragon’s Breath cannot be used and earn no coins.
- The King’s Chalice and Queen’s Crown earn one extra turn each (taken immediately when found).
- The Invisibility Cloak protects a villagers’ treasure from the dragons at the end of a round.
- A round ends when all 4 dragons have been found.
- The villager that finds the dragons earns an extra 5 coins and, if they have a shield treasure, protect all villagers so they can escape with their reclaimed treasure. Without a shield treasure, only villagers that have found the Invisibility Cloak treasure escape with all their reclaimed treasure.
- Coins are collected for reclaimed treasure and the next round (“a journey back into the dragon’s den”) may begin.
- The game ends when no more rounds are to be played. The total amount of coins earned for all rounds is added up and the villager with the most coins wins!
The 4 Dragon tile examples and a Dragon Breath tile example:
See It In Action
Use the link below for more detailed instructions on how to play.
Instruction Booklet (English PDF) | Download
Get It Now
Release Date: May 24, 2021
Games are produced and shipped by The Game Crafter
Use the link below to get Into The Dragons Den | Match-A-Quest.
Into The Dragons Den / 2019 Red